domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

XXIV


No importance
Not going to bite
I prefer the euro
Sweden against England.

I do not like large groups
They are not sociable is what I say.
Small groups, small groups.
All the big tents of great facts.

My sweat runs
But not everything is perfect
Why start something new
It makes me panic.

That's why, today,
Shit is huge.
It 's evident that.
And suddenly, I would like the large group
Because it gives epicidad and grandeur.

And then we enter Sodom
And do not stop drinking,
Why should it be.
What a fucking rhyme.
Fortunately after the changes.

I'm enjoying more than ever
Also, I think

According to the stop
He fills me with comfort.

This is a more

Living Gloria Fuertes.

I drink to celebrate.
This peak in time
I tend to go by my instincts
In times of Socrates Plato
Without exaggeration, but savoring.

And the next morning
It 's the only thing I remember
And with the shades of evil.

It also seems I said
In a mysterious woman
The fact that I know nothing.

Free rhyming FTW.
And tell me enormous
grotesque spectacle.

But deep
It is a ritual of closure
I am proud of this.

The result is a race
It should now
On the other
And they multiply.

Landslide victory of Capablanca
Ultimately, they played better.

Unnamed ham, Boris Varai Derrosa
(Alberta, 1928)

1 comentario: